Smart Start Clinics
- The C2 Smart Start program has been enhanced to include a variety of fitness clinics designed to provide users the opportunity to learn not only about equipment in the Wellness Centre, but also about healthy living, stretching, running and other topics. Smart Start Clinics will be led by the C2's knowledgeable Fitness Class instructors and Personal Trainers.
|C2 Smart Start Clinic Sessions
GYM START ORIENTATION
Each Gym Start Orientation session runs for
a total of 3 hours.
The total cost per session is $30.00
Please call the Welcome Desk at
780-812-3400 to register!
March 6, 8, 13: 4:00pm-5:00pm
April 3, 4, 5 (Spring Break): 11:00am-12:00pm
May 8, 10, 15: 4:00pm-5:00pm
June 12, 14, 19: 4:00pm-5:00pm
Smart Start Clinic Descriptions
- GYM START ORIENTATION is a perfect option for anyone aged 13 and up who wants to learn the basics of how to use our gym cardio equipment, circuit machines, and how to perform a safe workout.
- NUTRITION BASICS will run in a classroom setting and will teach you how to make your diet just a little bit healthier. You will learn how to choose healthy foods when shopping and eating out plus have Q & A time with the instructor.
- INTRO TO LIFTING: KETTLEBELLS & BARBELLS is a great way to learn how to properly use Kettlebells and perform basic Barbell lifts. If you are over 15 or have taken our Gym Start Orientation program, take this clinic to increase your skill set in the gym.
- RUNNING FUNDAMENTALS will teach you all you need to know about running in all kinds of weather, plus nutrition, injury prevention, biomechanics, goal setting, motivation, pacing, and much more.
The friendly and knowledgeable staff at the C2 can assist you in learning more about our diverse services and programs - feel free to stop by or call anytime.